Subscriptions are recurring invoices where merchants regularly charges a customer a predetermined amount at fixed intervals for ongoing products or services.
- Upon login, user can access Subscriptions in 2 ways:
- In the Merchant Dashboard, simply click Subscriptions.
- Go to Subscriptions among the tabs in the top navigation bar. Then, click Create Subscription.
As mentioned earlier, subscriptions are just recurring invoices. Users can refer to How to Use: Invoicing to understand the fundamentals of creating an invoice, and How to create products for faster Invoicing for creating services/products an invoice beforehand.
- For the Payment Term section, by default "Recurring Payment" is selected for Subscriptions. Here, the user will assign the start and end date of the recurring invoice, the start date of the billing cycle, and the billing period (e.g. daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually).
- A preview of what the subscription would look like in PDF format or in the payment link is displayed on the right-hand panel of the Invoicing page.
- Once all information has been filled up and confirmed, click Save Invoice.
- New and existing Subscriptions are found by navigating to Subscriptions on the top navigation bar mentioned in this step. Further information on statuses:
"Active" = The billing Cycle has started
"Inactive" = The billing cycle has not started