This is a step-by-step guide on how to use EukaPay's Invoicing feature.
The Invoicing feature allows users to send a bill to a client/customer when there is a balance due for items sold or services rendered. The document will be in PDF form and will contain the QR scan code for the client/customer to pay using digital currency.
You can access Invoicing through the merchant Dashboard.
To send an invoice, use the following steps:
- Select a client/customer from the dropdown or click "Add new customer" to enter the information of the client/customer the invoice will be sent to.
- Enter the name and cost for item/services that the customer will be billed for. Tax, discounts and shipping costs can be added here as well.
- Add a personal message you would like the customer to receive along with the invoice.
- Select a due date that the invoice must be paid by.
- Use the preview option to review the final PDF that will be sent to the customer.