This is a simple guide to performing a refund to a customer.
- In your account, go to Transactions.
- On the Transactions page, select the order/transaction that needs to be refunded. Selecting the order will open a new window redirecting the user to its corresponding invoice page.
- Click the Refund button found at the bottom of the invoice page.
- A window will prompt asking the user to enter the customer's email address where the refund link is to be sent.
Customer should receive an email containing a link for them to enter the return wallet address for the refund. After confirming the wallet address, a processing window will prompt.
- Once the customer submits their return wallet address and refund processing is successful, it will reflect back on the Transactions table having a status of Refunded.
If you have other questions and/or clarifications you can contact us by submitting a ticket on our support page here or send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.