The Terminal is a payment feature that functions similar to a point-of-sale system. It allows merchants to instantly request and accept crypto payments.
You can access Terminal through the merchant Dashboard.
To execute a transaction, use the following steps:
- Input the amount to be paid.
- Once that is complete you may pass the device over to the customer that will pay, where they will review, select a tip amount, and pay the balance owed.
- Select digital currency that the customer wishes to pay with.
- To pay, the customer will have to open their digital wallet(e.g. MetaMask, Trust, WalletConnect), then scan the QR code displayed and send the amount above.
- After the transaction has been sent by the customer the following screen will allow you to view transaction details and send a receipt to the customer by inputting their email.
Note: Cryptocurrency rates are guaranteed for approximately 20 minutes and auto-refresh after this timeframe.