A quick run-through on how to deal with underpaid or overpaid payments.
- When a customer made an underpayment, the payment link would automatically reflect an "Underpaid" transaction.
- By simply clicking "Pay again", the customer will be directed to a new payment link and can select the type of wallet connection desired. A successful prompt will appear once the transaction went through and the balance was fully paid.
- The customer is also notified immediately when an overpayment occurred. The customer can either set the excess balance as a tip or request a refund from the merchant.
- Choosing to set it as a tip will mark the transaction as "Paid" and "Successful". Clicking "Contact Merchant" would initiate a refund request. The customer can leave a note for the merchant if any information one would want the merchant to know.
- Once the merchant approves the refund, the customer should receive an email containing a refund link where a valid return wallet address is asked.
If you have other questions and/or clarifications you can contact us by submitting a ticket on our support page here or send us an email directly at email@example.com.